RSS

TMI

I have finished my home study background packet!! (D still has to do his!) There's is still a ton left to do before we can turn this in, but it's a start.

I have GOT to tell you, I never thought someone would be so interested in my life! I kept looking for a "how many times do you wipe" question to pop out of nowhere! Seriously, I don't think they need to know all of the information that was asked of me and especially what I offered, but if it gets us a little closer to our baby girl, then so be it! I think I'm a little closer to carpal tunnel, though. It feels good to have this done. I, however, am nervous to send the paperwork in because of our financial situation. I think I'll hold onto it for a little bit, and hope and pray that God moves in a mighty way. I'd hate to pay $1500 for nothing, ya know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment